The Winstead Inn is situated in Harwich center’s historic district.
The Winstead Inn consists of two buildings: the main building (thirteen rooms and suites) and the Chandlery consisting of two units (Port and Starboard, once a town variety store dating back to 1900). The Great Room with stone fireplace looks out over the heated salt-water swimming pool and gardens(heated to 86′-Memorial Day weekend-Columbus Day) and gardens as well as the outdoor court yard and fountain. Our complimentary continental buffet breakfast is served daily from this room with seating inside, poolside and in our courtyard. The Inn’s private cars (high season) will transport our Winstead Inn guests to and from our beachfront Beach Resort. All Winstead Inn guests have exclusive use of the swimming pool as well as full use of our Beach Resort amenities.
We are walking distance to:
- Cape Cod Rail Trail (all non-motorized sports)
- Brooks Park (weekly summer band concerts, Cranberry Festival, tennis and bocce)
- Brooks Academy Museum and Harwich Historical Society (Summer weekly Farmers Market)
- Whitehouse Field (Cape Cod Baseball Leagues Harwich Mariners)
- Harwich Community Center
- Cranberry Valley Golf Course
- Brooks Free Library
- Harwich Town Hall
- Harwich Conservation Trust walking trails
- Lavender Farm
Enjoy all the amenities at our Cape Cod Inn